Vectorscope can work in one of the available transform modes:
The appearance can be adjusted by setting the following parameters:
- Colorize – toggle between color and monochrome traces,
- Enhance center – gain applied to the middle part only,
- Blend mode – various pixel blending modes,
- Point size,
- Show HUE ring – can be visible/hidden, can also be dimmed down with “Dim down” option,
- Show rings,
- Show vectors.
Vectorscope view can be split into 3 displays Lows/Mids/Highs:
- The traces can be zoomed in with mouse wheel. The zoom can be reset by mouse middle click.