A few days ago one of the users at the BMPCC facebook group asked for help with color correcting his footage. He recorded some material with the improper white-balance and in problematic lighting conditions (probably some mixture of LED lights).
I gave it a shot and recorded a screencast while I was doing it.
Here’s more or less what I did:
- Correcting the levels with gain and lift controls in the first node
- Selecting skin tones with a quilifier
- Creating outside node with non-skin selection
- Selecting the reds and enhancing them in 4th node
- Fixing the green cast in the skin in 5th node
- Vignette in the 6th node
- Global contrast and some color adjustments in the last one
- ⌘+d – disable current node
- ⌥+d – disable all nodes
- ⌥+s – create new serial node