Nobe Color Remap is a DaVinci Resolve plugin allowing you to freely remap colors – by hue, luminosity and saturation.
The plugin features 2 different grids for hue/saturation and saturation/luminosity remapping.
- Modal window view,
- Hue grid (circular and rectangular grid),
- Luma Grid,
- OpenCL & CUDA GPU acceleration,
- 2 different color spaces,
- Smooth saturation mode,
- Color distribution graph,
- Color picker,
- Basic grid operations:
- Saturation slider,
- Contrast slider,
- Smooth option.
- Overlay view mode right in the viewer,
- ACES support in the overlay mode,
- Instant monitoring on the external monitor in the overlay mode,
- 3D LUT Import & Export,
- Macbeth chart,
- Additional LOG colorspace designed to work with FLAT images.