We hereby inform that we process your personal data provided to us in the course of contacting us through e-mail or telephone.
The data are provided by sending us an e-mail, including messages sent through the contact form, leaving a request for telephone contact or directing inquiries via any other communication channel.
The data are processed for the purpose of return contact, potential archiving of correspondence. Details can be found below.
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Tomasz Huczek, ul. Nowy Świat 7a/1, 32-020 Wieliczka, Poland, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL5492253464.
Purposes of the processing of personal data.
The data are processed for the following purposes:
- replying to an email inquiry or phone call received in connection with a request for such contact – the legal basis for the data processing is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact with us (art. 6, paragraph 1, point a of the GDPR),
- Archiving of incoming and outgoing correspondence when there is the need to prove its course, which is in our legitimate interest (art. 6, paragraph 1, point f of the GDPR),
- if our contact leads to cooperation, the data will then be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract (if this happens, the information obligation shall be carried out separately for the purpose of further cooperation).
Recipients of the data
We may share your personal data with our subcontractors; that is entities whose services we use when processing the personal data:
- Zenbox Sp. Z o.o.(LLC), ul. Dąbrowskiego 7, 42-200 Częstochowa, Poland – for the purpose of storing personal data on the server,
Period of the data storage.
Your data will be processed until your communication with us is concluded. After this period the data may be removed, however, it may also be subject to archiving, if we consider that the course of communication justifies such archiving, for example, due to the potential future need to demonstrate this course. We cannot precisely determine when the data shall be deleted (the content of e-mails or text messages). if our contact leads to cooperation, the data will then be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract (if this happens, the information obligation shall be carried out separately for the purpose of further cooperation).
Rights of the data subject.
You have the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- right of access to your personal data and to receive a copy thereof,
- right of rectification of your personal data,
- right to erasure of your personal data (If you decide that the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you can request its erasure),
- right to restriction of processing (if we have invalid data or process it wrongfully, you can request restriction of the processing of personal data to limit it only to the data storage or performing the actions for which consent was given),
- right to object to the processing (you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning yourself. You have to justify cessation of the processing of your personal data. We shall cease to process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims).
- right to data portability (we can simply provide you with an archive of our correspondence with you)
- right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (if you decide that we are processing the data unlawfully, you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
The above mentioned rights can be exercised in accordance with the regulations described in art. 16 – 21 of the GDPR. In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please remember that you have to be identified before your rights can be exercised.
Information about the requirement / voluntary data provision
Providing your data is a prerequisite for contacting us.